REGULATIONS OF THE skandynawskieuchwyty.pl ONLINE STORE
- The service provider running the online store available at skandynawskieuchwyty.pl, hereinafter referred to as "Online Store" or "Shop" is KUCHNIE SKANDYNAWSKIE Wojciech Sniezko, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Poland kept by the minister responsible for economy, based in Gdańsk, ul. Brygady Szczerbca 6B/1, NIP: 5833222425 and REGON: 365996643, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller".
- The Online Store sells goods through the skandynawskieuchwyty.pl website.
- Before placing an order in the Store, the Customer is obliged to read these Regulations. Placing an order in the Store is tantamount to reading by the Customer with the Regulations and accepting its provisions as of the day of placing the order.
PLACING AND EXECUTING AN ORDER
- An order is placed by the buyer in electronic form and constitutes an offer to conclude a sales contract placed on the Online Store website for the price specified there in.
- The store reserves the right to withdraw from the order if the data provided by the customer in the order form are incomplete (no name, address, e-mail address, or phone number), or if the data provided by the customer is incorrect.
- The order is accepted for execution when it is confirmed by the Seller. The order is regarded as confirmed at the time of payment and recording the money on the Seller's account. The customer receives a confirmation of receipt of the order in a confirmation e-mail. At that moment, the sales contract is concluded.
- The date of executing the contract may change in case of waiting too long for confirmation or payment.
- The buyer may introduce changes to the order until the Online Store sends information about the acceptance of the order for execution. Making changes is possible by calling +48 790 495 905 or sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Information concerning product availability is displayed next to each product.
- The deadline for sending the order is counted in working days.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALES AGREEMENT
- The buyer - consumer who has concluded a sales contract with the Online Store, may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 days from the date of delivery of the purchased goods. Within 30 days of purchase, we enable the exchange of goods for another of our offer.
- The declaration of withdrawal should in particular contain the order number, the date of its submission, the date of receiving the goods, and indication of the form for the price refund.
- In the event of withdrawing from the agreement, the agreement shall be deemed as not concluded. Whatever the Parties have provided, shall be returned unchanged.
- The return should take place - at the expense of the buyer - immediately, no later than within fourteen days. COD shipments will not be picked up by the Online Store.
- Shipping costs to the buyer are refundable only when the entire order is returned. In the case of returning a part of the order, the cost of shipment to the buyer is not refundable. Refunds are made by bank transfer to the account indicated by the buyer.
- The buyer can choose the following payment methods:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
In case of a need to return funds for a transaction made by a customer with a payment card, the seller will return it to the bank account assigned to the payment card.
Transfer to a bank account.
A form of payment for customers who prefer to log into an online bank, visit a bank, or post office. After booking the product, the client receives the bank account number to which the money transfer should be made, via e-mail. Once the payment is recorded on the bank account, the order is transferred to the warehouse to prepare the shipment.
Data for the transfer:
Bank: PKO BP
Account number: 11 1020 1811 0000 0802 0301 2705
Kuchnie Skandynawskie Wojciech Śnieżko
ul.3 Brygady Szczerbca 6B/1
Address: 80-041 Gdańsk
If you choose a payment in the form of a bank account transfer, the product will be sent only after the payment plus applicable shipping costs are recorded on the Store's bank account.
Cash on delivery:
Payment in cash to the courier upon receipt of the order.
Internet payments/e-transfers: BlueMedia, Dotpay, PayPal, PayU, Przelew24 BLIK
Credit card transaction settlements: are carried out via Dotpay, PayPal and PayU
Orders that will not be paid within one week from the date of their submission will be canceled, after sending a query regarding their current status (by e-mail).
mBank mRates is an installment loan, thanks to which you can freely buy online with installments. The entire application process for installments takes place in a single browser window. You are not sent back to any additional e-mail messages or a bank outlet. Filing an application, receiving a decision from a bank and accepting a contract takes place in one loan process. In addition, we require a minimum of formalities from you, because your ability is verified on the basis of the income declaration you submit on the loan application.
- If the customer selects the method of payment by bank transfer or card, the time of order processing is counted from the date of charging the Seller's bank account or settlement account.
- The ordered product is delivered to the buyer by DHL Standard.
- The buyer should pay due attention to the condition of the shipment upon receipt, in particular if the shipment is damaged or destroyed.
- The store is not responsible for delays in delivery of shipments by Courier Companies. Complaints regarding mechanical damage to the shipment, arising during transport, will be considered only after preparing a damage report signed by the recipient and the supplier of the parcel.
- The current prices of shipments are provided on the posterilla.pl store website in the Delivery section. In the case of shipments with a weight exceeding 5 kg and shipments outside the Republic of Poland, the shipping cost is determined individually.
OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SALES CONTRACTING PARTIES
- If the Online Store can not perform the service because the goods ordered by the buyer is not available - it should immediately, however not later than thirty days after concluding the contract, notify the consumer and return all received money.
- In the event that the Online Shop is unable to perform an obligation due to even temporary inability to carry out a service with the properties ordered by the buyer - it may release itself from the obligation by fulfilling a replacement service corresponding to the same quality and purpose and for the same price, at the same time informing the consumer about the right to not accept this service and withdraw from the contract, returning the goods at the expense of the Online Store.
- The purchased products include: proof of purchase, operating and maintenance manual, product specification.
- The goods in the "Promotions" section of the Online Store website are limited in quantity. Executing orders containing such products takes place in the order of receipt of confirmed orders for these goods, until stocks last.
- A complaint must be submitted in writing.
- Before sending the goods, the buyer should contact the Online Store in order to set the date of sending the goods.
- The goods subject to a complaint should be sent in a packaging which must guarantee adequate protection during transport.
- The damaged product should include a description of the damage along with a situation when (in what situation) the given defect occurs; such description should be as detailed as possible.
- The costs of shipping and insuring the goods subject to complaint are borne by the buyer. The Online Store does not accept COD parcels.
- The Online Store will inform the buyer about accepting or rejecting the complaint within 14 days from the receipt of the complaint.
- The advertised goods are sent back to the buyer within 7 days from considering the complaint. If the complaint is accepted, the cost of delivery will be covered by the Online Store. If the complaint is not accepted, the cost of the shipment is covered by the buyer.
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Buyer - a natural person at the time of placing an order agrees to the processing of their personal data by the online store, in accordance with applicable provisions, in particular the Law on the protection of personal data and the law on electronic services.
- Shared personal data is processed by the Online Store only for the proper fulfillment of the sales contract.
- The Regulations enter into force on 18/08/2014.
- The Online Store has the right to change the Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the day of placing the amended Regulations on the skandynawskieuchwyty.pl website
- In matters not covered by the above regulations, the relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- These regulations are made available to the buyer free of charge via the posterilla.pl website in a form that allows it to be downloaded, saved, and printed.