Returns and complaints
We offer a 14-day return from the date of receiving the products. The delivered goods cannot be unpacked, mounted or used in any way and should be properly and securely stored. Returned merchandise must be in the condition in which it was delivered. Please ensure that they are well secured during transport. Products are sent under your responsibility. Return shipping costs are borne by the customer, unless products were reported as damaged when receipt. The Online Store does not accept parcels sent COD, unless it is a return resulting from product damage reported within 3 days and authorized by the store. NOTE: The right of return does not apply to products on order or products that were on sale.
How to make a return or get the refound
After receiving the package, check compliance with the order. If the product is damaged, incomplete or incompatible with the order, this must be reported within 3-5 days.
- Write an e-mail to email@example.com giving the order number, product names and reason for return. You may also be asked to attach a photo of damaged products.
- You will receive a return e-mail with information on considering the complaint.
- Download and complete the complaint form
- Prepare and send the package to:
Wojciech ŚnieżkoTel.: +48 516 698 696
ul. 3 Brygady Szczerbca 6B / 1
80-041, Gdańsk, POLAND
Returns not sent to the above address will not be included!
- After we receive the return shipment, the goods will be checked to confirm that the quantity and validity of the declaration are consistent.
- As soon as the shipment is verified, you will receive a refund minus the shipping costs to you. If you replace damaged products, you will receive new, free from defects.
All products should be cleaned and periodically maintained. Wash with water and a mild soap with a smooth cloth. Do not use aggressive chemicals. Please remember that products made of brass and copper should always be wiped dry. Their surface will change over time with color and appearance, oxidizing and patinating. Brushed surfaces should not be cleaned with polishing abrasives, as there is a risk that they will start to shine.
PUTS cleaner - PUTS is our own cleaner that is perfect to use for cleaning on most metal surfaces like brass, copper, staineless steel, chrome, aluminium, nickel, silver and gold. Also suitable for cleaning of tiles and ceramic hobs. You find our PUTS here!
DO YOUR POLISHED PRODUCT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE?
Brushed surfaces should not be cleaned with polish containing abrasives, as there is a risk of the surface turning shiny. Our own cleaner PUTS is a good and gentle option to use on brushed surfaces for example.